Day 3: 8 ways to win your heart

The third day blog challenge topic was best so far.
There are less of people could win my heart. I mean, I am so picky when I'm letting myself falls for someone. Yet, physical appearance is not my priority. So, that person is....

1. A man that never makes me feel bored. When I talk or chat with someone and their topics are starting to get me bored, I usually leave them. I love those who can find a good topic to talk about and makes me feel comfort beside them.

2. A man who play the guitar well and better if he can sing too. Oh my God! I always feel so melted when I heard someone play the guitar. Really. Even I decided to teach myself how to play the guitar. I love those who can sing too.

3. A man who listens to my story without feels annoyed instead. I am not easily trust someone. And if I share my story with that person, he must be the one I trusted in. I love it when they listens to my story without getting bored or something. It shows their respect to me.

4. A man who speaks english fluently. I love to use english for my daily coversation instead of Indonesia. And sometimes I feel a lil bit annoyed with those who have a fatal grammatical. I mean.. Please

5. A smart man. I always be so attracted with the smart one. And I love it when they want to share their wide knowledge with me. I love it when they teach me about the subjects I don't understand too.

6. If you ask about the physical appearance, I am attracted to the man who is higher than me, and has a medium to xtra large size. I don't like a skinny man at all.

7. A man who loves me the way I am. I know I have some negative sides. I hope that they can accept me for who I am because there is no one in this world who's born perfect. Then, we begin to respect each other by accepting the negative sides of each.

8. A man who could think realistically. Sometimes, there are things we have to decide. To make a decision, one must be able to think realistically. It can emd to a failure when one cannot think realistically.