Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now

Well, first I want to really say 'Thanks Mom for always taking a good care of me' to my mother, but you will never understand. It was the most difficult words to said. I don't know. I'm not feeling accustomed to say that kind of word to my momma since I was born. so that's why I really want to say it to her

Second, I want to say to my teachers, please don't give me too many tasks like this. :( please understand. We have to face national exams and any other exams later, but we didn't have time tonpractice because of the tasks you gave me. :(

Third, I want to say to my best friend, juven, since she was the one did the school group tasks and the one who listened my stupid stories, thank you baby!

Fourth, I want to say 'You are my mood booster' to my also best friend beside juven, Ipin. Thankyou for the laughter, thankyou for every joke you have made. You do lighten up my day, baby!:')

Fifth, I want to say to my sister, I was really jealous with you. You know why? You slept all the time while I was doing my homeworks. i need your help sometimes. Onlyifyouwant lol :p

Sixth, I really want to say Happy Birthday to him. I never forgot your birthday dude. Yet, it was really awkward for me to talk to you again like before. Regretful

Seventh, I want to say to my classmate, lambe, thank you very much for being such a private teacher to me! I don't know what would my tests be without your help. Thanks, dude!

Eight, I want to say to my Dad, keep calm daddy. You were becoming so emotional recently. i know it's because of the pressure you got in the office. Yet, believe me, Dad, everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.

Ninth, I want to say to my best friend, betet, I'm so sorry for not being there when you needed me most. I was not there to listen to your story. Baby, I was really busy these weeks, so please forgive me.

And the last, I want to say 'Please don't be so obsessed with me because it did annoy me a lot' to Mr. X. He is becoming crazier recently. He always follows me in the school like he was my tail. Oh goodness. Look, I don't want to be this mean but I don't like you since you did that to me. So please understand.