Day 2: 9 things about yourself

Well, this is my second day blog challenge. And today I'm going to write about my own self.
So, actually it's quite hard for me to describe about myself. It sure is easier to judge people than to look into yourself. Yet I'm trying to describe me!

1. Arrogant. Some says that I have an arrogant face. And i admit it! I really am arrogant at the first impression.

2. Perfectionist. I always try to do my best for everything. And sometimes it pulls me closer to perfection. I want everything to be just like what I imagine it to be.

3. Creative. I admit that I have some brilliant ideas sometimes. I love to do art and that what-so-ever.

4. Brave. I am brave enough to face the truth, face the fact, face the unhappy moment. Nobody could make me afraid but my parents. And ofc God!

5. Moody. I can sometimes be very annoying and fun in a second. I can't control my emotion sometimes, because when I try to control it, it can automatically makes a deep pain in my heart. So that's why.

6. Dreamer. I love to dream. And sometimes my dreams seem impossible to reach.

7. Lazy. I was so done with myself for being this lazy. Even my mom and dad have gotten over with.

8. Confidence. I am pretty confidence with myself. God has made me the way I am and I am proud of it.

9. Music lover! I love to sleep, watch movie, hangout, play, but most of all I really do love music! I can't stand a day without playing musical instruments or just listening to a song.

Well that's 9 things about me.
I am so thankful for who I am :)