Day 8: 3 turn ons

Alright, so this is my day 8. Today I'm gonna write about my turn ons for a guy. So which type of guy can turn me on? So let's see.

1. The one with the good sense of humor. Since I am the kind of girl that can be easily bored, I need someone that is funny, also know when to start joking, when to stop. They could make me feel comfortable just by their light jokes.



2. An expert in guitar, and a singer! I've always been so on with them! I love to play music and love to sing too, that's why I love that kind if guy. With musics, they can speak to me, way better than words could ever do!

3. Intelligence. A smart guy always works on me! Actually, what I do mean about intelligence is not only their brain, but their manners too as an intelligence man. Man with manners and brain are way better too! They can turn me on just by their great manners to girl, and their respect to girl. That makes them a true man!

Well, two days left for the blog challenge to be done. I promise you guys, I will write a lot. (Since I am in a long holiday) See you in the next day! Thank you for keep reading.