Day 7: 4 turn offs

So today is the seventh day blog challenge. Still not bored yet to continue to write. Today's topic is quite simple. Just 4 turn offs from a guy. I'll discuss what main turn offs that affect the way I feel about a guy.

1. Smokers. I do hate smokers! I have the reasons why. First, smokers are usually selfish. They caused air pollution, and caused bad effect to passive smokers. They just think about their own enjoyment. Second, they are dumb. They know that smoking is a bad habit, can cause cancer, and other complications, but they still doing it. How stupid! Third, they are uncontrolable. They can't control themself to stop smoking. In real life, they can't also control their emotion. All they can do is just smoke to reduce their stress level.

2. Feminime guy. Feminime guy? Those who loves hanging out with girls, do girly things such as shopping, go to the salon to do their hair or even nails! Its a big nono! Even I am not really feminime. So I couldn't be with someone like that. So not my type.

3. Player. I always dealing with that kind of guy. Many times. To me, they don't respect the girls. They don't respect love. They don't even know what true love really is. They are blind about love. Maybe they proud of theirselves for making a single tear ran out of girl's eyes. Don't play with us. Or you'll get the karma someday. Watch out!

4. Guys who want your attention all the time. They are childish! They can't take care of their own selves. They are also selfish for blaming you just because you don't reply his text. They don't understand your busy time at all. They don't appreciate you and what you are doing. Jerk.

So these are my turn offs for guy. See you at the next topic!