Dare to DREAM, Dare to DO, MIRACLE is yours!


Hey, this is my first posting in this blog. I hope you like it. :)

"Dare to Dream, Dare to Do, Miracle is yours!"


I got these words from my Senior High school. It was my first day of being a senior high student. I entered to a big shed in the school, a place where the new students get on together. I saw a big advertisement that wrote those words and I immediately fell in love with it. Really!

 <3 D R E A M
Ashley Tisdale: A dream is a wish your heart makes.
Wikipedia: A dream is an experience during sleep.
 Me: A dream is a kind of challenge to make us better than ever.
We need to be more patient to wait it comes true.
I have so many dreams too, like every child does. Don't be afraid to dream because every human needs a challenge! Everyone needs change to not make them get boring :)

DO
Many people hate to do something they don't like. They prefer do nothing to it. But you must dare to do everything! not just do what you like. You must not do bad things to a bad purpose, but you must do every bad and good thing for a good purpose.

MIRACLES
Wikipedia: A miracle is an unexpected event attributed to divine intervention. 
I do believe that MIRACLES HAPPEN FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE .
We must notice the daily miracles no matter how small it's.


I can't write much, but I hope you will not dare to dream and do because miracles is yours <3