Dag dig dug


I never felt really afraid cause of my report before. This is the first time ever in my life! I don't know how it will be. Will it be good? Or maybe be the worst score ever =_= hmm


I hope i can get good score, good comments from the teacher, good average!


My senior high school is one of the hardest schools in my town, whereas my Junior High school was not really hard. I needed a little long adaptation at first.


My classmates are clever. They got many perfect scores! But me? -.-


However I've thanked to God because I just take two remedial in this semester.


I'm a lil bit proud of it! HAHA


My heart beat getting fast as the clock move its hand. I hope it won't show its hand at 4.


Please God! I hope it will be okay :') 





I will inform you later in my next post! Please pray for me! Thanks :D